Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Company Style Blogger Awards 2013

Hey ladies! I have been nominated for the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 - Best Personal Style Blog - Newcomer. I am super excited, and I really would love to win. It would make me so happy I can't even put it into words. This blog is my baby, I love it and am putting my all into it. 


So I'm asking all my lovely readers who think my blog is fabulous to go to this website http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013 and put in a nomination and/or vote for my blog. No pressure or anything, but I would really appreciate it.

Update: It has come to my attention that you need my email address to vote/nominate me. My email is d.hughes221987@gmail.com

Wish me luck ladies! Til next time!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I really hope you win. When I go to the link, it asks me to nominate myself. When I nominate you it asks for your email address - how do I vote for YOU?
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I have no clue, maybe just nominate me again? My email is d.hughes221987@gmail.com though, if that's any help. And thanks for trying to vote for me!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog! I follow back via GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete