Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Almost Natural Eye Tutorial

Hello again lovelies! Today I decided to pump out some tutorials for you guys. I've been doing a lot of EOTD stuffs instead of tutorials as they are so much easier and quicker for me to do, but I figured the tutorials were probably preferred by my readers so here we go.
Today's eye tutorial is an almost natural look, it's very wearable and subtle; perfect for an everyday look. I'm not going to get into the specifics with my products as I go through the tutorial, but just so you know all the shadows and the liner for this look are from the Sephora LE Color Daze Blockbuster makeup palette. Now let's get this started!
I started with a light neutral/gold shimmer shadow over the entire lid.
Then I worked a shimmery copper shadow through the crease.
Next I worked a darker brown shimmer shadow through the outer corner of the eye.
I then patted a matte white shadow on the brow highlight and on the inner eye.
Then we blend, blend, blend to get rid of any harsh lines.
Now it's time for liner. I used a metallic brown/bronze cream liner with a slight wing.
And finish with mascara. I would recommend using a brown/black mascara, but I used black in this picture as my brown/black mascara is really bad. I also filled my brows, depending on your brows you may not need to fill them. And if you have a nice white liner, it would look lovely on the water line.

I hope you enjoyed my step by step tutorial and the finished product. I think it's a lovely and subtle look that would be perfect to wear to work or out shopping. As always, feel free to drop a comment below; I do read and reply to all of my comments. And if you like what you see, please subscribe, it totally makes my day. Til next time!






6 comments:

  1. Very nice look ;) I'll try something like this to work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And this is ideal makeup to wear to work. It's subtle and it's quick to put together. :)

      Delete
  2. pretty ! love the final result.. no messy :D
    and love the shimmer effect ~

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I love these eyeshadows because they don't shed their shimmer all over my face. :)

      Delete
  3. This is a look that I can pull off everyday. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm a big fan of natural makeup, but I just love shimmer, so this is a great mesh of my 2 favorites. :)
      Have a lovely day!
      Danielle

      Delete