Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Natural

So I got my new Sephora palette and there's just so much in there I was like "Oh, I have to do something." But I had no clue where to start. So I went for the middle and did a really cute natural look.
 
So I started with a fresh clean and moisturized face and put on some eye primer.
I applied a light brown matte color from my Spehora LE makeup palette over my eyelid and then worked a medium matte brown through the crease heavier towards the outer eye working it to almost nothing towards the inner eye. Then I applied a shadow that is just a hair lighter than my skin tone from the brown of the crease up to the brow, blending like crazy to get a nice soft line. Then I worked in some white on the brow bone and right in the inner eye.
I finished the face with a little of the light rose 3-in-1 cream on the apples of my cheeks and  the neutral luminizer on the top of my cheek bones and a tinted loose powder foundation. Oh yeah, I also worked a light brown through my eyebrows and curled my lashes and applied my new mascara Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes (which I love btw.) TaDa! Finished natural look! Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment